Cryptojacking uses the computing power of unsuspecting persons or organizations without their knowledge or consent. Are you a victim?
- Detect and prevent the full range of sophisticated threats and unknown malware
- Stop macro and script-based attacks
- Gain threat context and visibility
- Detect and stop file-less malware attacks
- Automate threat remediation, containment and response
- Boost operational efficiency with integrated console
Make Sure Your Customer’s Organization is Protected.
- Machine learning techniques use well-trained machine algorithms to predict and block advanced attacks.
- HyperDetect detects hacking tools, delivery techniques, and sites that host exploit kits and blocks suspicious web traffic.
- Sandbox Analyzer analyzes suspicious files in depth and reports malicious intent.
- Process Inspector continuously monitors all processes running in the operating systems.
- Anti-phishing and web security filtering enables scanning of incoming web traffic in real-time to prevent any malware download.
- Endpoint control and hardening includes firewall, device control with USB scanning, and web content control with URL categorization.
- Response and containment automatically blocks/contains threats, kills malicious processes and roll back changes.
Want to Learn More About Cryptojacking?
Check out some additional resources here