Protect the pulse of your customers’ business.
Secure apps. Secure data. Secure Growth.
With an analyst-recognized wide portfolio of Application, Data, and Cloud Security solutions, Imperva protects your customers’ businesses from ever-changing cybercriminal attacks by securing the mission-critical applications and data that they rely on – seamlessly and with more actionable insights.
Once deployed, Imperva solutions proactively identify, evaluate and eliminate current and emerging threats – in the cloud, on-premise, or in a hybrid environment.
Security experts at Imperva Research Labs work tirelessly to understand the changing threat landscape, as seen in our Cyber Threat Index which utilizes data from Imperva sensors all over the globe.
- 6x Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Application Firewalls
- 2x Leader in the Forrester New Wave for Bot Management
- 2x Leader in the Forrester Wave for DDoS Mitigation Solutions
- Leader in the Forrester Wave for Runtime Application Self-Protection
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE
- 38 Fortune 100 companies
- 7 of the top 10 global telecom providers
- 56 of the top 100 global banks
Imperva secures your customer’s digital transformation with flexibility of deployment - Imperva solutions support on-prem as well as multi-cloud architectures to protect customers wherever they are in their cloud migration journey. This includes assets hosted in on-premises data centers as well as those hosted in AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Reduce security risk: Our accuracy and low false positive enable our customers to go into blocking mode easily.
- Assurance: We’ve got the market’s leading DDoS mitigation SLA of 3 seconds - no other solution can give this type of guarantee. And we block all OWASP automated threats.
- Security expertise: Your customer’s limited in-house security resources makes the expertise behind Imperva Research Labs critical. Automatic security updates, no tuning required for the Cloud WAF means time-savings and reduced risk.
- Security by default: Integrated into DevOps processes for efficiency.
- Automatic insights & recommendations: Machine learning analyzes your customers’ particular environment and provides personalized recommendations for their WAF configuration.
Imperva’s Solution Portfolio
Imperva Application and Data Security solutions reduce security risk while providing an optimal customer experience.
Imperva Application Security Strong defense against DDoS attacks, malicious bots and more, with protection from the end-user to the application.
- Web Application Firewall
- Application Delivery
- API Security
- Attack Analytics
- DDoS Protection
- Runtime Application Self-Protection (RASP)
- Advanced Bot Protection
Imperva Data Security Protect your data from theft and extortion—all while meeting compliance requirements.
- Cloud Data Security
- Discovery and Assessment
- Data Activity Monitoring and Protection
- Data Masking
- Data Risk Analytics
FlexProtect: Simpler, more agile way to deploy security products and services on-premises and in the cloud.
- Subscription licensing terms for solutions across app and data
- Entitlements to both Software as a Service (SaaS) as well as on-prem
- Migrate between SaaS, IaaS, or on-prem deployments as needed
- Multi-cloud for AWS and Azure
Imperva Partner Program
Create a high growth, profitable and differentiated cybersecurity business utilizing our award-winning products.
Our best-in-class channel program offers partners rich margins, streamlined training, education and support, and marketing programs and resources that provide an outstanding return on investment. With our broad portfolio of award-winning products that include SaaS and cloud offerings in addition to flexible licensing programs, partners can address new opportunities to grow their business faster.
Our partners also have access to a large and growing market segment, with more than 6,000 customers worldwide, including the world’s leading financial services firms, global telecom providers, insurance and healthcare companies, and government agencies.